Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Physics Teacher / Physics NQT to join a co-educational secondary school educating more than 1,300 students in the London Borough of Ealing. The school is a mixed 11–18 school which is truly comprehensive in its nature. This school prides itself on putting learning at the heart of all that they do, so they expect the highest standards from both students and teachers. This Physics Teacher / Physics NQT role is available for an April 2019 start and it will be contracted until the end of the academic year, with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate. The curriculum utilised provides all students with an excellent grounding in traditional, academic subjects whilst also offering opportunities to pursue their passions. The school believes in investing in staff and aim to develop teachers to be the very best they can be professionally, as the expectation is for them to be subject experts.
About the Role
• Physics Teacher / Physics NQT
• QTS / QTLS required
• Looking to interview ASAP
• Promote the delivery of outstanding Physics teaching from KS3 to KS5
• Full time, 5 days a week
• Salary up to £45,000 depending on experience
About the School
• In September ‘18, the school joined Ark family of schools, which have been amongst the best in the country for the past 10 years
• Teachers have access to the very best training and can share the best practice that exists across the Ark network
• Easy to access using multiple routes using public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Physics Teacher/ Physics NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• A PGCE qualification or equivalent, specialising in Science
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
• Have strong behaviour management skills
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number IXK179393.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.