Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher / Mathematics NQT to join an outstanding secondary school in Twickenham. This full time teaching position is for one of the most prominent comprehensive schools within the UK, as rated by the Sunday Times. This Mathematics Teacher / Mathematics NQT vacancy is available for a September 2019 start and will be contracted through until the end of the academic year. The successful Mathematics Teacher/ Mathematics NQT will be required to work full time, teaching KS3 – KS5 and demonstrate commitment to delivering outstanding Mathematics lessons. A major focus of the Mathematics department centres on ensuring all students enjoy learning, achieve success and be empowered to take responsibility for themselves and their futures.
About the Role
• Mathematics Teacher / Mathematics NQT
• KS3 – KS5
• Full time teaching position, 5 days a week
• Looking to interview ASAP – September 2019 start
• Able to support NQTs through their induction year
• Salary up to £42,000 pro rata depending on experience
About the School
• Excellence is evident across the curriculum, which is broad and balanced and designed to encourage responsibility and independent learning
• Rated as ‘Outstanding’ in all categories in its last Ofsted inspection
• Easy to access using multiple routes via public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Mathematics Teacher / Mathematics NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• A PGCE qualification or equivalent, specialising in Mathematics
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
• Have strong behaviour management skills
• Possess the ability to teach pre planned lessons and partake in marking work
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number IXK23391.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.