Smart Teachers is recruiting for an English Teacher / English NQT to join a “Good” large secondary school with academy status located in Mill Hill, London, England. The school requires an English Teacher / English NQT who is willing to go the extra mile and support the department teaching a timetable up to KS4. This full time, temporary English Teacher / English NQT position is due to start in April 2019 and run through until the end of the academic year. The school is situated close to local amenities and has excellent transport links to enable easy access from central London and fringe areas.
About the Role
• English Teacher / English NQT
• KS3 – KS4
• Full time
• Temporary role
• Suitable for an NQT
• Salary from £26,139 up to £39,006 (dependent on experience)
About the School
• The school is highly traditional in its approach to student behaviour and attitudes
• Approximately 1,700 pupils on roll
• Ofsted rating “Good” overall, with ‘’Outstanding’’ behaviour
• High achieving students across the school
In order to be considered for this role, the successful English Teacher/ English NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number IXK1301.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.