Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Humanities Teacher to join an improving school in Hounslow, West London. This full time role is available to start in April, until July 2019. There is potential for this role to become permanent in the new academic year for the right candidate.
About the Role
• Humanities Teacher
• Full teaching responsibility
• Full time
• Temporary (with possibility of a permanent contract)
• Summer Term
• Salary from £140 up to £185 per day
About the School
• Co-Ed large Secondary School
• Modern purpose built building
• Good behaviour
• Great rail and road links with on-site parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Humanities Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN18152.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.