Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Religious Education Teacher for an “Outstanding” Catholic school in Redbridge, North East London. The Religious Education Teacher position is part time 4 days per week, available for September 2019. The department have a fantastic record of accomplishment of high achievers as well as the sixth form department being one of the best in the Country. They are open to NQTs.
About the Role
• Religious Education Teacher
• Part time – 4 days per week
• Permanent contract
• Teaching timetable of KS3 – KS5
• Salary from £27,000 up to £43,000 depending on experience
About the School
• Catholic secondary school
• Rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted
• Oversubscribed and close to 2000 pupils
• New facilities across Science department
• Specialist Science and PE College
• Pupils exam results above the national average in all core subjects
In order to be considered for this role, the Religious Education Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Successful candidate will need to be a practising catholic
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN3306.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.