Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Science Teacher for an “Outstanding” Catholic school in Redbridge, North East London. The Science Teacher position is full time, available for September 2019. The department have a fantastic record of accomplishment of high achievers as well as the sixth form department being one of the best in the country. The school are open to NQTs.
About the Role
• Science Teacher
• General Science – KS3/KS4 only
• Either Chemistry, Biology or Physics at KS5
• Permanent contract
• Salary from £27,000 up to £39,000
• September 2019 start
About the School
• Catholic secondary school
• Rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted
• Oversubscribed and close to 2000 pupils
• New facilities across the Science department
• Specialist Science and PE College
• School follow the AQA exam board
• Pupils exam results above the national average in all core subjects
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN3306A.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.