Language and Literature (English) Area Coordinator
Our client school, is an independent college situated in a Top End district of the Northern Territory. The school is thriving and dynamic and has an excellent reputation in providing individual care and attention to its students. The school boasts modern facilities and competitive salary packages. Commencing Term 3, 2019. This is an excellent opportunity to work in the adventure capital of the Northern Territory.
About the Role:
This role involves:
- Working with Deputy and Curriculum Coordinators to ensure the smooth functioning of the Learning Area
- Engage in regular Professional Development to ensure current knowledge of IB and relevant Teaching developments
- Contribute to College publications, and represent the Learning Area at Parent Information Evenings and Community Events as required
- Coordinate development of curriculum offering to ensure it is current and reflects best practice
- Support teachers in the development of effective and appropriate teaching methodologies
- Ensure resources the teaching in the Learning Area are maintained so that the curriculum can be effectively implemented
- Term 3, 2019 Start
- Relocation assistance
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Supportive and cohesive teaching environment
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Orchre Card
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1810-532303CW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1810-532303CW – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).