Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Science Teacher to join a vibrant and exceptional highly acclaimed Secondary School based in Camden, North West London. Starting September 2019, this is a full time, permanent teaching position. The successful Science Teacher will be teaching Chemistry up to A-level, with a possibility for extra responsibility as Head of Chemistry. The school is located on a beautiful campus site on the edge of Hampstead Heath and is easily accessible from all parts of Central and North London. The school prides itself on having outstanding student behaviour and a supportive staff team.
About the Role
• Science Teacher
• To promote the delivery of outstanding teaching from KS3 to A-Levels
• Full time, Permanent contract
• Up to £45,000 depending on experience
About the School
• The school had a recent OFSTED inspection and has been rated as Good in all areas
• The improvements in GCSE results noted in the previous inspection have continued
• Easy to access using multiple routes using public transport
• Looking to set up interviews ASAP
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS, specialising in Science
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number IXK47492
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.