Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher to join a good two-form entry primary school in North West London (NW10). Starting September 2019, this is a full time Year 1 Teacher role with full classroom responsibilities. The school are open to offering either a temporary, or permanent, contract depending on best fit for the successful applicant. In addition, there may be additional roles available in other year groups in KS1. The school prides itself on providing a nurturing and creative environment to create life long learners who are enthusiastic about learning. This is an exciting opportunity to join a school who strive for excellence.
About the Role
• Year 1 Teacher
• Additional positions available in KS1 (year group dependant on candidate)
• Temporary or permanent contract available
• Starting September 2019
• Daily rate between £150-£185 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Two form entry
• Ofsted rating ‘Good’
• Strong and stable leadership team
• Behaviour and engagement in learning is good
• Committed to achieving the best for all staff and pupils
• Located in Brent (NW10) with close links to a number of underground and over ground stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXTA15331.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.