Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Teaching Assistant / TA to join a vibrant and popular primary school in the London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. This is a full time Teaching Assistant / TA position available to start in September 2019 and will be contracted for the academic year. The role will be working on a 1:1 basis with a child in Year 2. Prior experience working with children with SEN would be advantageous. Ofsted has rated this welcoming two-form entry school “Outstanding” in its most recent inspection. They also offer excellent training and continuing professional development for all staff.
About the Role
• Teaching Assistant / TA
• 1:1 role working with a child in Year 2
• Experience working with children with SEN (preferred)
• Starting September 2019, this is a full time contract until the end of academic year
• Daily rate of up to £80 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
• Very supportive and welcoming school
• Two form entry primary school
• Children’s behavior is constantly good
• Lovely school building with excellent facilities
• Excellent training and professional development opportunities available for all staff
• Located in Zone 2 and very close to the nearest station
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant / TA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have recent and a minimum of 6 weeks experience working in a UK-based classroom (essential)
• Have previous experience working with children with SEN (preferred)
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid Visa)
• Possess valid references, DBS/police check
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB20702.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.