Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS1 Teacher to take on a Phase Leader role at a vibrant and popular primary school in the London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. Starting September, this is a permanent position and would be ideal for either a KS1 Teacher looking to step up from their current role, or someone with prior experience leading a department. There may be some flexibility with Key Stage as the current KS2 Phase Leader would be opening to move based on best fit. This is an ‘Outstanding’ progressive and supportive school with excellent CPD opportunities.
About the Role
• K1 Teacher
• Phase Leader
• Full time teaching responsibilities and running a department
• Permanent role
• Salary up to £47,000 (Plus TLR)
About the School
• Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted on all aspects
• Very supportive and welcoming school
• Two form entry school with a very positive environment
• Children’s behavior is constantly good
• Lovely school building with excellent facilities
• Excellent training and professional development opportunities available for all staff
• Located in Zone 2 and very close to the nearest station
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK
• OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXBA20702
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.