Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Maths Teacher / KS3 Coordinator for Maths to join a “Good” secondary school in Lambeth. This large secondary school has an outstanding track record in supporting high achieving students and produces excellent exam results. Having worked with this school for a number of years and based on the feedback from our teachers working there, the successful Maths Teacher / KS3 Coordinator for Maths will be nurtured, supported and developed as a teacher. This full time, permanent position is available for September 2019.
About the Role
• Maths Teacher / KS3 Coordinator for Maths
• Assist in redesigning KS3 curriculum, working alongside the Head of Faculty
• Full time permanent position
• Starting September 2019
• AQA syllabus
• Support through NQT induction available
• MPS Inner London
• Salary from £28,000 - £39,000
• TLR 2b - £4729.00
About the School
• Nurturing School with Performing Arts Status
• Rated” Good” by Ofsted
• Outstanding NQT mentoring programme
• Supportive SLT and stable team of staff
• Warm, vibrant and inspiring teaching and learning atmosphere
• Located in Zone Two in the London Borough of Lambeth
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher / KS3 Coordinator for Maths will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply?
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN27192.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.