Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Religious Education Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Hounslow. This full time position is to start in September 2019. The successful Religious Education Teacher will be teaching up to KS5, so the ability to teach up to A Level is essential.
About the Role
• Religious Education Teacher
• KS3, KS4, KS5 Religious Education
• Full time permanent position
• Extensive support available
• MPS salary from £27,000 to £39,000
About the School
• Single sex thriving secondary school
• Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
• High achieving results
• Historical links to the community spanning almost a century
• Extensive professional development available
• Great rail and road transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Religious Education Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXNB06880.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.