Our client is a highly reputable independent school that values academic excellence within a holistic educational setting. The school boasts 21st century learning practices and caters to students of all abilities. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Position commencing as soon as possible
• Develop, design and implement school policies that meet regulatory guidelines including the Code of Conduct, Child Protection and Work, Health and Safety
• Support teachers with Teacher Accreditation Authority (TAA) regulation guidelines
• Ensure all employees contracts are up to date and compliant
• Conduct interviews with the senior leadership team
• Working hours 8:00am – 4:00pm
• Salary from $80K - $120K depending on experience and qualifications
About the School:
• Independent School in convenient Eastern Suburbs location, short walk to Train Station
• Team oriented and supportive community atmosphere
• Modern and state of the art facilities with excellent staff amenities
• Wide range of academic and co-curricular opportunities
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be a qualified and highly experienced Human Resources Manager
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NSW NESA and hold a WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia, email your CV to Samantha, quoting job reference #WEB1905-536521SD – Samantha.email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1905-536521MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).