Located in Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs, our client is a coeducational Catholic College set in spacious surroundings with new facilities and on-site parking for all staff. It is an excellent opportunity and offers many benefits for those eager to work in a relatively new Catholic secondary school with dynamic and supportive staff committed to guiding students to be excited about their education and their future.
About the Role:
- Position of Leadership
- Provide leadership and direction for the Music Programs at the College
- Liaise with the Learning Leader: Performing Arts in the organisation of the Music Program Curriculum
- Plan the overall development of the Music Program (inclusive of the Instrumental and Vocal Program)
- Full-time; Ongoing
- Commencing ASAP
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Jamie, quoting job reference #WEB1905-536800JL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1905-536800JL – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!