Smart Teachers is recruiting for two Early Years Teaching Assistants / EYFS TAs to join a 'Good' one form entry primary school in Pimlico (SW1V). Starting September 2019, the school is looking to recruit two Early Years Teaching Assistants / EYFS TAs on a full time basis. These positions will be contracted for the duration of the 2019/20 academic year and potentially beyond. The school can offer teaching training or teacher scholarships for suitable candidates who are able to commit for a minimum of two years. This is an excellent opportunity for Early Years Teaching Assistants / EYFS TAs who aspire to become teachers and join a forward thinking team.
About the Role
• Early Years Teaching Assistants / EYFS TAs
• Two roles available
• Support students in line with the EYFS curriculum
• September 2019 start, long term contract available
• Daily rate between £70-85
About the school
• ‘Good’ Ofsted
• One form entry primary school
• Able to offer teacher training or scholorships for Graduate TAs
• Forward thinking team of staff
• Established and supportive leadership team
• Centrally located in Pimlico
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teaching Assistants / EYFS TAs will need to meet the following criteria
• Level 3 qualification or educated to degree standard (desirable)
• Proven and recent classroom based experience in a UK classroom (minimum 6 weeks)
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT13310.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.