Smart Teachers is recruiting a Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher to join a 'Good' one form entry primary school in Pimlico (SW 1V). Starting September 2019, the school is looking to recruit Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher on a full time basis. This position will be contracted for the duration of the 2019/20 academic year and potentially beyond. The school can offer a positive working environment and the opportunity to join a tight-knit team of staff. Pupils who attend enjoy their learning and the school strives to create life long learners through providing a personalised curriculum.
About the Role
• Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher
• September 2019 start
• Long term contract for the academic year
• MPS salary and/or generous daily rate £150-195
About the school
• ‘Good’ Ofsted
• One form entry primary school
• Forward thinking team of staff
• Established and supportive leadership team
• Centrally located in Pimlico
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXTA13310.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.