College Principal [P-12]
Our client is a Catholic P-12 co-educational school in the South West Queensland region, situated approximately six hours drive west of Brisbane. Offering a comprehensive curriculum and extracurricular program for students, the teaching team are dedicated and support one another in a highly collaborative team environment. Successful applicants receive assistance with relocation and subsidized accommodation is also on offer.
About the Role:
- College Principal [P – 12]
- Commence January 2020
- 4 year Contract
- Salary Range $162, 325 - $177, 577
- The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced leader who can drive the development,
implementation and monitoring of high quality learning and teaching
- Inspire, support and develop a professional learning community for
your enthusiastic and dynamic staff
- Lead the development of a shared vision for the future of the school
and plan accordingly to implement these goals
- Catholic P-12 College
- The college holds strong ties to the college and promotes a supportive staff environment
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1905-536814DG
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEB1905-536814DG – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).