Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Front of House Administrator to work within a ‘Good’ school in Haringey (N8 0NU). This Front of House Administrator position is from September 2019 and will be a temporary, maternity cover for a minimum of 6 months with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for an experienced and confident Front of House Administrator who has worked within a school and has a willingness to learn. The successful Front of House Administrator is required to have good general IT, telephone, communication and organisational skills and the Front of House Administrator will join a supportive team.
About the Role
• Front of House Administrator
• September 2019
• Temporary position
• Maternity cover, minimum of 6 months with the possibility of an extension
• Daily rate from £70 (depending on experience)
About the School
• ‘Good’ Ofsted rating
• Within walking distance from Hornsey station
• Located within travel Zone 3
In order to be considered for this role, the Front of House Administrator will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience working as Front of Administrator
• Good general IT, telephone, communication and organisational skills
• Confident, punctual, calm under pressure and show attention to detail, resulting in accuracy in their work
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent school admin based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GXS36227.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.