Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher for a multicultural one form entry Primary School in Enfield. This Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher position is from September 2019 on a temporary, fixed termed contract for the rest of the academic year, with the potential of a permanent contract for the successful Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher. The Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will be driven by their passion to help students achieve their full potential. This Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher position is available to NQTs as well and would be ideal for someone who is looking to develop their teaching practice and gain the skills to take a step up.
About the Role
• Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
• September 2019
• Temporary position
• Fixed term contract for the rest of the academic year, with the potential of a permanent contract
• Daily rate from £140 (depending on experience)
About the School
• One form entry Primary School
• Large amount of outdoor space with plenty of activates for the children
• Dedicated Senior Leadership team
• Support from an experienced TA
• Based in Enfield, close to public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB8671.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.