Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Support to the Deputy Heads, Admin and Pastoral candidate to join an independent school for girls aged 4 – 18 in Ealing, London. Starting September 2019, this is a full time, permanent position. The school is looking an experienced candidate who is able to provide admin support to the Deputy Head, including minute taking of regular meetings and diary management.
About the Role
• Support to the Deputy Heads, Admin and Pastoral
• Required to provide a customer – focused reception service to visitors
• Responsible for maintaining of pupil records, providing effective welfare and first aid care
• Full time, 5 days a week, term time only
• £25,000 - £27,000 (Depending on experience)
• Permanent contract
About the School
• This is a school with a long tradition of academic excellence and creativity within an exceptionally warm and supportive environment
• Looking to interview ASAP
• Located within a close proximity to Ealing Broadway Station
• Easy to access using multiple routes using public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Support to the Deputy Heads, Admin and Pastoral candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
• Experience in admin in the educational sector
• Ability to maintain, update and optimise pupil records
• Ability to manage a budget and keep track of costs
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) on the Update Service
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number IXK46690.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.