Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant / LSA to join a good secondary school in Lambeth, South London. This full time, term time only position is available to start in September 2019. This Learning Support Assistant / LSA position will initially be temporary with a permanent contract offered thereafter. The school itself is very highly regarded within the community; they welcome staff with enthusiasm, optimism and a hard working ethos. This is a National Teaching School with opportunities to progress and regular CPD. It is a positive environment to work in and the children in their care are described as ‘delightfully eager to learn’.
About the Role
• Learning Support Assistant / LSA
• General in class support roles available
• More specific SEN roles also available
• Full time contract, temporary to start
• £70 to £85
About the School
• Highly regarded secondary school in Lambeth
• Rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted
• National Teaching school, opportunities to progress and CPD on offer
• Short walk from Streatham station, easily accessible from South East, South West and Central London
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant / LSA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have recent and proven UK based classroom experience
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN42123.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.