Smart Teachers is recruiting for two part time Learning Support Assistants / LSAs to join a primary school based in Enfield. These Learning Support Assistants / LSAs roles will be working 5 days a week, mornings only and will be supporting students with a range of mild SEN needs on a 1:1 and group basis. Both Learning Support Assistants / LSAs roles will start in September and are contracted for the academic year. Prior experience working with children with SEN is essential and someone with a nurturing and patient manner would be ideal.
About the Roles
• Learning Support Assistants / LSAs
• September 2019 start
• Part time roles, mornings only
• Long term contracts for the academic year, with potential to go permanent
• Daily rate £45-£50
About the School
• Oversubscribed one form entry Church of England primary school
• Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
• Strong, supportive and collaborative pupil leadership team
• Follows a creative topic based curriculum
• Healthy school lunches prepared on site
• Well-resourced, bright and spacious classrooms
• Set on expansive grounds with excellent sport facilities and an adventure playground
• Situated in Enfield with onsite school parking available and easily accessible from London Liverpool Street Station
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistants / LSAs will need to meet the following criteria:
• Relevant and recent UK based classroom based experience
• Previous experience working with SEN students essential
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB31688.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.