Smart Teachers is recruiting for an ambitious Year 4 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ primary school in Hounslow (TW13). Starting September 2019, this is a full time Year 4 Teacher position contracted for the academic year. There is a very likely possibility that the role will continue into 2020/2021, which could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. The school is very popular with a low turnover of staff, largely due to the outstanding behaviour of students and support of the management team, who very accommodating of their staff’s career progression.
About the Role
• Year 4 Teacher
• September 2019 start
• Full time contract for the academic year
• Daily rate: £144.52 - £199.81 Perm: MPS 1-6: £27,500 - £39,000 to UPS: £40,5400 - £43,400
About the School
• Very popular expanding primary school
• Low turnover of staff
• Strong, supportive and pro-active leadership team
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GXS36432.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.