Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher to join a friendly and vibrant multi-cultural primary school close to Syon Park, Hounslow. This is a full-time, lead-teaching position within the school’s onsite Nursery. Starting September 2019 the successful Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher will be working on a timesheet basis for the academic year.
About the Role
• Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher
• Lead-teaching position in Nursery
• Long-term, ongoing role for the academic year
• Workday hours are: 08:30AM – 4:00PM
• Daily rate set at: £145 – £165
About the School
• Lovely three form entry school with a particularly friendly feel
• New and modern reception area leading to an old traditional style school building with modernised extensions and upgrades
• High level of EAL students providing an enriching and invigorating teaching experience
• Part of a Hounslow based partnership to promote community and school links based and encourage collaboration and promote good practice
• Very popular with previous teaching staff based here from Smart Teachers
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher / Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS35788.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.