Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher to join large primary school based in Leytonstone. Starting September 2019 the successful KS2 Teacher will be working on an ongoing temporary basis. This is a great opportunity for an organised KS2 Teacher who is driven by structure as the school is very data driven.
About the Role
• KS2 Teacher
• On-going temporary role
• Daily rate of: £145 - £155
About the School
• Larger than average primary school
• Part a trust with cross school CPD
• Very well behaved children
• Good support network across the phases
• Staff need to be intrinsically motivated and be real self -starters
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS42924.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.