Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified Religious Education Teacher / RE NQT to join a co-educational Christian secondary school close to Priory Park in Surrey. The school has academic successes at both GCSE and A Level and offers a broad extra curriculum for pupils aged 11-18. The successful Religious Education Teacher / RE NQT will be joining an established school with collaborative staff and strong leadership. This full time permanent position will be starting September 2019 and will be teaching denominational Religious Education lessons to KS3, KS4 and KS5 classes.
About the Role
• Religious Education Teacher / RE NQT
• Teaching KS3 to KS5
• Full time permanent position
• September 2019 start
• Salary between £23,000 -£40,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Co-educational faith school
• “Outstanding” rating by Ofsted
• Well established school within the local community
• Broad curriculum
• Innovative enrichment programme which has proved to be invaluable in school
• Close tothree mainline train stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Religious Education Teacher / RE NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• Food and Textiles specialism is ideal
• Experienced OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number GMH4731.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.