Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher to join a small primary school based in Angel. Set in an attractive part of Islington, this Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher role will prove to be a desirable move for anyone looking to work alongside an exciting team of staff supported by an inspiriting Head Teacher. This is a full time role for the academic year.
About the Role
• Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher
• Fixed term contract for the academic year (on a timesheet basis)
• Daily rate between £140-£160
About the School
• Very popular and over subscribed
• Head Teacher joined the school within the last two years and has made drastic improvements
• Creative team of staff
• Previous teachers placed at the school by Smart love it!
• Constantly good results
• Located in Angel, with multiple commuting options and a fantastic high street filled with quirky restaurants and boutique shops
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS171393.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.