Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher for a vibrant and forward thinking primary school based in the heart of Walthamstow, East London. The school is looking for a Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher to join its Early Years team from September 2019 until the end of the academic year on a timesheet basis.
About the Role
• Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher
• Full time fixed term contract from September 2019
• Daily rate between £130-£160
About the School
• Two-form school with great reputation within the local authority
• Large onsite early years setting with colourful and well-stocked outdoor space
• Provision for Autism on-site, further complementing the schools ‘inclusive’ school status
• Collaborative relationship with other local primary schools to encourage good practice
• Rated ‘Outstanding’
• Not far from Walthamstow Central or Leyton
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Have proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DDS27750.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.