Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Early Years Teacher / KS1 Teacher to join an inner London city primary school based in Haringey on the verge of making some drastic improvements. The school is looking for an Early Years Teacher / KS1 Teacher to start in September 2019 for the academic year on a timesheet basis. If you are an innovative Early Years Teacher / KS1 Teacher wanting a challenge and a chance to develop and progress your teaching career, then this is a great opportunity for you to join a primary school due to undergo an exciting period of change.
About the Role
• Early Years Teacher / KS1 Teacher
• Fixed term contract for the academic year starting September 2019
• Daily rates from £130-£170
About the School
• Currently rated ‘Requires Improvement’.
• Diverse cohort of students with higher than average EAL and SEN percentage
• Great transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teacher / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Have proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DDS39224.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.