SSmart Teachers is recruiting for a part time Year 6 Teacher on a job share basis to join a primary academy based in Southbury. Starting September 2019, this is a job share role for a Year 6 Teacher for 3 days and will be contracted for one term.
About the Role
• Year 6 Teacher
• Job share position three days a week
• 1 term contract
• Daily rate from £130-£180
About the School
• Rated ‘Outstanding’
• New academy opened in the last ten years
• Band new state of the art build
• Solid partnership links with parents and very active PTA
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS39500.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.