Our client school is a highly regarded all-boys Catholic school in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. Students at the school enjoy a well-rounded education with social justice, academic and sporting rigour as key facets.
About the Role:
- Position of Leadership
- House Coordinator
- Full-time, Permanent Ongoing
- Commencing Term 1, 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or NZ, email your CV to Luke, quoting job reference #WEB1907-538205L – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1907-538205MH
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!