Our client is a school located in West Melbourne with a diverse and student-centred learning environment. The school upholds a positive community where staff, students and families work in partnership.
About the Role:
- Deputy Principal – Student Development
- Full-time position inclusive of 0.83 FTE
- Commencing Term 1, 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or NZ, email your CV to Luke, quoting job reference #WEB1908-538573L – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1908-538573MH
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!