Smart Teachers are recruiting for Science Teachers to work in a secondary school near Dartford, Kent. The school is situated in a leafy residential area, which has good road and rail links from London. This full time role is required to start in September on a permanent contract. The successful Science Teacher will deliver KS3 – KS4 alongside their KS5 Subject Specialism – the school is part of a small multi – academy trust
About the Role
• Secondary Science Teacher’s with QTS
• Teaching General Science from KS3 to KS4
• Deliver Subject Specialism to at KS5
• Permanent contract from September 2019
• MPS + OLA and recruitment retention
About the School
• A large, mixed, popular non-selective Academy
• Well-structured behaviour policy in place
• Develop and maintain an environment where students are valued and given the opportunity to reach potential
• Located within M25, 40 Minutes from London Bridge
• Accessible from most parts of East, Central and North London
• Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
• Must have a degree (Bachelor or higher is essential)
• Must have QTS/ PGCE Science
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
• Have strong behaviour management skills
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number RCR1308SST.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.