Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Science Teacher / NQT Science Teacher to join an over-subscribed popular Secondary School in Hackney, East London. The Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school require a Science Teacher who will teach all disciplines across KS3 and KS4 along with a specialism of either Biology, Chemistry or Physics for KS5. This full time, permanent Science Teacher position is due to start in September 2019. NQTs are encouraged to apply. Applications are welcomed from all science specialisms The school based close to local amenities with excellent transport links to enable easy access from central London.
About the Role
• Science Teacher / NQT Science Teacher
• Ability to teach Science to Key Stages 3 – 4
• Physics , Chemistry or Biology to KS5
• Full time permanent contract to commence September 2019
• £29600 – £34500
About the School
• A strong collaborative community school
• Rich curriculum encourages pupils to become independent learners
• Join a team of highly motivated teachers
• Striving for academic excellence with a challenging and inspiring curriculum
• Easily accessible with great transport links in East London
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree in Science
• Good first degree in Science Discipline
• Proven experience of teaching Science to Key Stages 3 – 5 in the UK
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR1308STH
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.