Smart Teachers are recruiting for Business Studies Teachers to work in a secondary school in South East London. The school is situated in a leafy residential area, which has good transport from London. This full time role is required to start in September on a permanent contract. The successful Business Studies Teacher will be teaching up to KS5 so the ability to teach up to A- Level is essential – the school is part of a small multi – academy trust
About the Role
• Business Studies Teacher
• KS3, KS4 , KS5 Business Studies
• Full Time / Permanent Position
• MPS + ILA
About the School
• High Achieving Results
• Strong Community Links
• Good Support and Training Provided
• Part of New Build for Schools Programme
In order to be considered for this role, the successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
• Must have a degree (Bachelor or higher is essential)
• Must have QTS
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
• Have strong behaviour management skills
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number RCR1308BSL.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.