Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Computing Teacher to join an “Outstanding” independent secondary school in Harrow. The role would be to teach GCSE and A Level classes on a part time basis working for 3-6 hours per week. Pupils at the school achieve well and there is a wide range of subjects offered on the curriculum. The part time Computing Teacher role will start on 9th September and be contracted until the end of the academic year initially which could lead to a generous offer of permanent placement.
About the Role
• Computing Teacher
• Teaching GCSE and A Level
• Part Time, 3-6 hours per week
• £27,500 – £43,300 pro rata
About the School
• Independent School
• Outstanding Inspection
• Broad curriculum and excellent pastoral support in school
• High levels of achievement
• Based in Harrow
In order to be considered for this role, the Computing Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMH0509CT.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.