Our client is an independent non-selective school with a reputation for producing well rounded students through academic rigor and a strong pastoral focus. A unique school offering a balanced approach to education from Pre-school to Year 12. Its boutique size accommodates nurturing relationships with each child. This unique educational environment showcases the best teaching practices of single-sex and co-educational learning.
About the Role:
• Pastoral Leader of Boys Year 7-12
• Member of the Executive Leadership
• Full-time role commencing Term 1, 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in a leadership role in boy’s education
• Appropriate qualifications in education with a preference for or working toward a post graduate qualification in educational leadership
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #WEB1909-539029FL – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1909-539029MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)