Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher to work in an ‘Outstanding’ School in Camden. The school are keen to employ someone on a permanent basis for a role that would start after the October half term. It is a popular school in the area and attracts a vibrant and diverse cohort. The successful candidate will need to have experience teaching Key stage 2 in the UK and be driven to help the students achieve their potential.
About the Role
• Key stage 2 Teacher
• Full time role with full class responsibilities
• Permanent role
About the School
• Large Inner London school
• Rated ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED
• Modern and well-resourced school
• Strong leadership team
• Based in Camden within easy reach of public Transport.
In order to be considered for this role, the Key Stage 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB1109KST
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta