Smart Teachers is recruiting for a School Administrator to work within a friendly and welcoming school in Haringey. The role is to start as soon as possible on a temporary to permanent basis. We are looking for an experienced School Administrator who is confident and had exposure within a school setting and has strong communication and literacy skills.
About the Role
• School Administrator
• Temporary to Permanent
• Daily rate of £70 - £80 depending on experience
• The ideal candidate will have good telephone and communication skills, be organised and able to deal with staff, delivery drivers, parents and pupils
• Good general IT skills are required for this role
• Front of House staff will have confidence, willingness to learn, and be able to work as part of a team
About the School
• ‘Outstanding’ School
• High achieving pupils
• Encouraging Staff
• Great transportation links
In order to be considered for this role, School Administrator will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience working as a School Administrator
• Be confident, punctual, calm under pressure, and show accuracy in their work and attention to detail
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent school admin based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GXS1109SA.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta