Expression of Interest | Principal Position
About the School/s
Smart Teachers is currently working with a number of leading independent schools in North QLD. We are seeking expressions of interest from established leaders or aspiring leaders to take up these opportunities in 2020. Leaders who are looking for opportunities within a community focused environment will be looked upon favourable for these roles. If you would like more details on these opportunities please don’t hesitate to make direct contact with us:
About the Roles:
- College Principal
- Successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- In partnership with the College Board, lead and manage the creation and implementation of the College’s strategic plan
- Plan for effective monitoring, evaluating and reviewing the plan to secure progress, improvement and the education success of the College.
- Think creatively and imaginatively to anticipate and solve problems and identify opportunities.
- Ensure that the management, finance and administration of the College supports its vision and aim
- More details available upon request
- Term 1 or Term 2 2020 start, Contract length to be negotiated
- Leading rural QLD Day & Boarding school
- Community focused leader
- Competitive remuneration package offered
Initial applications should include the following:
- Covering letter introducing yourself, detailing the reason why you wish to be considered for the role and why you believe that you would be a good fit for the School
- Curriculum Vitae – outlining your skills, experiences, roles held and educational achievements along with 3 recent/current referees
For a confidential conversation regarding these opportunities call Chris Wilson on 07 3112 8566. In order to access the full position description and/or apply for this role please email email@example.com or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.