Our client is a highly reputable Independent school located in Regional Victoria, one hour North of Melbourne. The school values the development of community service, a responsible moral code, intellectual skills, and social skills and has an impressive record of academic success in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
About the Role:
- Year 7 to 12 Chemistry
- International Baccalaureate Experience Required
- Full-time; Fixed-term contract
- Commencing Term 4, 2019
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or NZ, email your CV to Luke, quoting job reference #WEB1909-539319L – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1909-539319MH
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!