- Highly Regarded International School
- Excellent package
- World Class Facilities
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Head of Primary School for an established, prestigious, and highly organised International school to help them achieve excellence in all areas of school life.
About the Role:
- Head of Junior School
- Full-time; Ongoing Role
- Commencing August 2020
- Provide leadership for the day-to-day running of the school, ensuring that is in line with the school’s educational philosophy.
- Lead the planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the curriculum in the Junior School.
- Co-ordinate overall responsibility for the pastoral care of all students in Junior School.
- Manage the budget for Junior School.
Excellent package including competitive Salary
- Housing Allowances, return flights, full medical cover, annual performance related bonus and 100% school fees remission for 2 children.
- Hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent in Education.
- Post-Graduate studies in Educational Leadership or Educational Management will be an advantageous.
- Significant experience teaching and leading in Junior and/or Middle School settings.
- A proven track record of accomplished senior leadership and of creating an environment for academic success.
- A strong commitment to the pastoral welfare of young people.
- The ability to effectively engage parents and other key stakeholders.
- Current Teacher Registration in home country with relevant Police Checks.
- Minimum 5 Years teaching experience.
- Provide a minimum of two professional references.
If you are in Australia or NZ, email your CV to Carl, quoting job reference #WEB1909-539460NS – email@example.com
If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1909-539460NS
To join our global education community, Click Apply Now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!