Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Deputy Head of Mathematics to join an outstanding high school in Hounslow West London. This full time teaching post is to start in January 2020. This is ideally a permanent contract paid to scale depending on the experience of the applicant with a TLR on offer (TLR2B). This department is well resourced and includes both experienced teachers and teachers who are new to the profession and passionate about Mathematics.
About the Role
• Deputy Head of Mathematics
• 11 to 18 year olds
• MPS depending on experience
• TLR 2B
• Permanent full time contract
• January 2020
About the School
• Large co-ed Secondary school based in West London
• Well-resourced school/department
• Outstanding recent Ofsted inspection
• Exemplary behaviour
• Excellent facilities including tennis court, fitness suit, school gyms and spacious classrooms
• A short walk from an over ground station in zone 6, bus and car routes also available
• Supportive Trust network in addition to continuous professional development
• Competitive salaries and pay progression
• Onsite parking
In order to be considered for this role, the Deputy Head of Mathematics will need to meet the following criteria:
• Must have a degree and QTS or equivalent
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum – Preferred
• Must be well organised, flexible and possess excellent behaviour management skills.
• Possess the ability to design exciting, engaging lessons.
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN07656
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.