Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work on a flexible daily basis with nurseries and primary schools based in Southwark and surrounding areas. We have a constant flow of work across Nursery to KS2 for regular day-to-day, short- and long-term bookings. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexible-work patterns or to gain valuable experience within different schools. If you are an experienced teaching assistant with the ability to adapt, then we want to hear from you.
About the Role
• Teaching Assistant
• Southwark & surrounding areas
• Temporary, long-term role with the potential of becoming permanent
• Daily rate from £70
• Work in your local area
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have recent and relevant classroom based experience in the UK (minimum 6 weeks in the last two years essential)
• Have excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number TZMTASOUTHWARK.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.