Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher to work in an ‘Outstanding’ Catholic School in Greenwich. The role is due to commence in November and is to cover a maternity leave initially for 1 term but possibly for longer. The school are keen to appoint someone with Key Stage 1 experience but knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an ‘Outstanding’ school, with warm and friendly staff with excellent resources.
About the Role
• Year 1 Teacher
• Full time role until the end of the academic year
• Temporary role
• £140 - £160
About the School
• Modern and well-resourced school
• ‘Outstanding’ school
• Popular and high achieving school
• Warm and friendly staff
• Based in Greenwich, close to public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB0811Y1TOLOG.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.