Smart Teachers are recruiting a Year 4 Teacher to join a 'Outstanding' 3 form entry primary school in Wembley (NW10). The school is looking to recruit a Year 4 Teacher on a full time basis, starting in January. This position will be contracted for the duration of the 2019/20 academic year and potentially beyond. The school can offer a positive working environment and the opportunity to join a team of outstanding practitioners who constantly strive for outstanding results. The school can also offer excellent CPD opportunities (both internal and external) as well as a cohort of children who have a love for learning! This is an excellent opportunity to join dynamic and tight knit team.
About the Role
• Year 4 Teacher
• January 2020 start
• Temp/Perm contracts available
• MPS and/or generous daily rate £150-195 per day
About the school
• ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
• Three form entry
• Based in Brent with excellent transport links and staff parking available
• Established and supportive leadership team
• Excellent in house CPD
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT1311Y4TWP.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.