Smart Teachers is recruiting a Year 6 Teacher to join a 'Good' 1 form entry primary school in Wembley (NW10). The school is looking to recruit a Year 6 Teacher on a full time basis, starting in January. This position will be contracted for the remainder of the 2019/20 academic year and potentially beyond. The school can offer a positive working environment and the opportunity to join a tight knit team, where collaborative working is highly valued. The school can also offer excellent CPD opportunities (both internal and external) as well as a cohort of children who have a love for learning! This is an excellent opportunity to join dynamic and tight knit team.
About the Role
• Year 6 Teacher
• September start
• Temp/Perm contracts available
• MPS and/or generous daily rate £150-195 per day
About the school
• Good Ofsted
• One form entry
• Based in Brent with excellent transport links and staff parking available
• Established and supportive leadership team
• Excellent in house CPD
In order to be considered for this role, the Job Title will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT311Y6DP
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.