Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Reception Teacher for an ‘Outstanding’ independent school in Camden, to join their cohort of friendly staff. The school offers education to boys aged 4 to 13 and has received excellent outcomes in their 2016 inspection by the Independent Schools Inspectorate. The successful Reception Teacher will join the school from February 2020 on a full time, long term basis to cover a maternity leave. The school has a fantastic reputation in the area and is an amazing place to work alongside Outstanding Teachers in the heart of London.
About the Role
• Reception Teacher
• Full Classroom responsibility
• Maternity leave
• £140 - £160
About the School
• Independent all boys school
• The ISI found the school to be a ‘Highly Successful School’
• The school is warm and welcoming
• Highly Academic School
• Based in Camden within easy reach of Public Transport.
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB2911EYTHHS.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.