Smart Teachers is recruiting for an English Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ performing arts school situated in West London. Starting January 2020, this is a temporary English Teaching position across KS3, KS4 and KS5 with a permanent role available for the right candidate. The successful English Teacher will be joining a school with a strong, established reputation within the industry of performing arts that place great emphasis on building, supporting and nurturing teachers.
About the Role
• English Teacher
• KS3 to KS5
• Full time, Temporary to Permanent position
• MPS – Daily rate between £140 to £195 PAYE
About the School
• Top performing ‘Outstanding’ arts school
• One form entry with small class sizes
• Extremely selective
• Well-equipped and spacious classrooms
• Committed to staff development
• Performance heavy with over 60 shows a year
• Based in a leafy affluent area with excellent transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN2241
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.